How to create a class or class series
New classes can be added to the schedule by a Studio Manager. Teacher can also add a new class if the studio permits the teachers to do so.
Go to the Studio Manager Panel or to the Teacher Panel and you will see a ‘+’ button in the bottomright corner of the screen. Click on this button to start the new class creation.
On the Class Creation screen all fields except the Class Picture are mandatory. Even if the picture is optional, it’s strongly recommended to add one, as it will make your class recognizable to the students – if you create a weekly series, the student will easily pick all the classes from the series for booking.
After you have uploaded a pic for your class…
- … name your class,
- add a short description,
- check the ONLINE setting – leave it ON for virtual classes, uncheck it for the in-studio ones.
- Choose the duration of your class.
- Choose the appropriate level for your class.
- Choose the type of class.
- After you have defined all the features of your class, then you will choose the date for your class. If you are creating a series, choose the date of the first class in this series.
- Next, choose the time for your class.
- For a series, choose the recurrence setting. You can choose between daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly classes scheduled for a year. There is also a workshop setting available – a class repeated daily for 3 days.
- The last step is to assign the teacher. From the list of teachers in your studio, choose the teacher for this class.
Attention – if you are a teacher and not a Studio Manager, you will be able to schedule a class only for yourself and the Teacher assignment is pre-set to you – you won’t be able to change it.
You are done! Hit the CREATE button and the class or series will be scheduled.
Now you can see it included in the SCHEDULE tab of your studio, and on your Teacher Panel.